"Club Costa Nerja"
The Moorish-Andalusian style Club Costa Nerja with 18 rooms and 4 studios, is located in the Old Quarter, just a few minutes’ walk from the School and beaches.
Apart from its attractive terrace and swimming pool where you can sunbathe, with views across to the sea and mountains, the building is equipped with all modern conveniences, including a lift, air conditioning, heating and solar energy.
Available to all students:
- Student’s Common Room: meeting place for e-mailing, doing homework, requesting reading matter, consulting a teacher or just relaxing over a quiet drink.
- Cafeteria with TV.
- Study Room.
- Cinema with a wide selection of films in Spanish.
- Additional lunch or dinner in a Spanish restaurant.
- The cleaning service operates from Monday to Friday.
- Rates include a change of towels twice a week and change of bed linen once a week.
- The Club kitchen is a shared facility, freely available to all students staying there.