The Moorish-Andalusian style Club Costa Nerja with 18 rooms and 4 studios, is located in the Old Quarter, just a few minutes’ walk from the School and beaches.
Apart from its attractive terrace and swimming pool where you can sunbathe, with views across to the sea and mountains, the building is equipped with all modern conveniences, including a lift, air conditioning, heating and solar energy.
Available to all students:
- Study Room.
- Cinema with a wide selection of films in Spanish.
- The cleaning service operates from Monday to Friday.
- Rates include a change of towels twice a week and change of bed linen once a week.
- There is a “self-catering room”, freely available to all students staying there
- Additional lunch or dinner in a Spanish restaurant.