Skip to main content

The School is covered by civil liability insurance for students on the school premises. Spain’s Social Security service offers health care to European Union citizens on presentation of the necessary documentation obtained in their country of origin. Students from other countries wishing to visit Spain are advised to consult their insurance company regarding Spanish Social Security.
We recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover the possibility of your requiring medical attention. Our School offers travel and cancellation insurance in the event of illness.



How can we help you?